Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Losing it!!!


So recently I am more motivated than ever to lose the rest of this baby weight...I want it gone, I want my old body back, I want my old wardrobe back! I just know Ill feel better on all accounts.

Usually when I want to shed some poundage I turn to the Weight Watchers program, it just works. I love that I can cook my own food, be creative and be successful. It is important not to feel deprived or like you are on a diet...lets face it, who wants to give up going out to eat or dessert....not this girl!! The best part is Mark doesn't mind or really notice at all...we are just eating healthier :)

I have been asked to post my dinner menu's or examples which I am happy to do. For the most part I am "best behaved" during the week, and on Friday and Saturday night I splurge. This is when we go out to dinner. So far I have lost 9.5 lbs in 2 weeks.

Now, exercising does play a role, and that is next on my list...due to my car accident I was not able to work out right away after the baby was born.... but now I have been cleared so going to the gym will definitely add to my overall goal.

Ok, here is an example of my dinner menu this week, If anyone is interested I can share recipes too:
Sunday: Herb Roasted turkey breast, fresh yams w/cinnamon and honey

Monday: Bleu cheese Burgers with roasted red peppers, corn on the cobb, spring salad

Tuesday: Chicken Florentine with Penne Pasta
Wednesday: Pork Chile Verde rice bowls

Thursday: Pan Seared Ahi Tuna Salad

Friday-Saturday: Dine out/Take Out


I am a huge believer in this program, it really works, here's to losing this last 10 lbs!!


No comments:

Post a Comment