Monday, March 14, 2011

Black, White and??




Isn't it funny how one thing, literally one, can inspire you to redecorate an entire room. Namely, for me our master bedroom. Recently, I came across a great deal for a black and white printed comforter, and that was it, I wanted to redo our entire room. Now I want to paint walls, buy throw rugs, and accent this great print. Here's the problem. I cannot decide what color I want to go with. My initial thought was red, it just seemed like a good fit, then I thought, no, too predictable... Common. I moved onto lime green. How fun, right? Bright, different, bold. Well than I started thinking, do I really want to commit to painting my walls lime green? Its a bit risky, lol. Here is to hoping my revamp pays off!

































No comments:

Post a Comment